What is Mobile Business Intelligence?
Mobile Business Intelligence (also known as Mobile Intelligence or Mobile BI) is a system that leverages mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets to provide businesses with real-time and historical information related to their systems, processes, costs, inventory, and more for analysis. Some systems allow for gathering of data in the field, such as in-store inventory levels or merchandising information, which increases the depth of knowledge available to management over traditional systems & reporting.
Why Mobile Intelligence / Mobile BI Benefits for Delivery
What intelligence challenges do delivery businesses face, and the how can they gain an advantage through Mobile BI.
- No remote access to real-time or near-real-time information
- Unable to secure data by user or role
- Lack of flexibility in information format and delivery method
- Inability to remotely enter new information on customer site
- Enhances daily pre-planning
- Enables collaboration between driver and customer
- Enhance communication to one or more drivers with push alerts
Mobile Business Intelligence Feature Capabilities
More Intelligent Decisions.Beat your competition and serve customers better through better decision making–with xkzero Mobile Commerce (XMC).
Flexible, powerful, configurable, certified pre-built ERP integration
xkzero integrations are built using fast, reliable, responsive web services.
xkzero Mobile Commerce is a customizable mobile platform that enhances and extends Sage 100. Securely and easily track deliveries, inventory, assets and your competition.
xkzero Mobile Commerce (XMC) turns mobile processes into a business advantage. Its customizable and secure platform maximizes efficiency throughout your distribution process.