Find Anything. Now.
GetX: The powerful, integrated search
engine for Sage 100 ERP.
For Sage 100 v2013
New features in GetX v2013 (see video overview):
- Greatly improved speed. GetX started fast, but now features up to 10x faster indexing of data, and an vastly improved search speed.
- More powerful search options. Use wildcards, proximity commands 'and' and 'not' to hone your searches even more, getting exactly at what you need.
- New interface coloring scheme helps you find the information you want and get into action even easier.
- Images. If your item master file contains images, they will appear in your search results.
The new way to navigate Sage 100 ERP.
One window that
Search across modules, tasks and even across multiple companies and UDFs from one simple search box.
Instantly drill down into your results using an intuitive filtering system that displays results by company, then module.
GetX helps every Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90) user from novice to expert. It bypasses complex navigation and provides simple search results, with links to the tasks that you've associated with results of that type.
Keep data that is 'for your eyes only' safe and secure–set access rights of individual users through role maintenance.
By helping you to locate "X", GetX can help YOU:
GetX Accelerates the retrieval of both basic and advanced data in Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) by completely focusing interaction with MAS 100 to a single search box–placing the user in complete control. Easily find things previously deemed impossible, and start new sales and purchase orders (and more) directly from the results.
You might compare it to when search engines were introduced for the internet, but this time it is exclusively for Sage 100 ERP users.
Some of the features you will enjoy with GetX:
- Reduce training costs due to the fact that GetX does not require mastery of Sage 100 ERP navigation in order to obtain key data from the system.
- Provide your customer with an order status immediately.
- Figure out where you applied a check number without spending a lot of time looking for it, or finding a dollar amount when you can't remember what General Ledger account you posted it to.
- Move on to help the next person while others are still looking for their answers. You can even head home for the weekend on time.
GetX preserves your system's security and integrity while providing you ultimate flexibility.
- Rapid search results presented in Google-like fashion, categorized by Company and Database location. For instance a caller may ask about the status of their Purchase Order # "B1962", GetX will display only results with "B1962" in the database.
- Find data across companies and across modules from a single search.
- Finds data in difficult, if not impossible to search, fields like Extended Inventory Item Descriptions, Memos, and Comments in order detail lines.
- Allows you to start a customer order by keying in a phone number or street address, or other unique information you may have in MAS, then clicking on the "New Order" button.
- Search UDF fields.
Want more information? Contact us or call 847.416.2009
* GetX can find virtually anything in your Sage 100 (MAS 90 MAS 200) system that resides in modules built upon Sage’s 4x Business Objects Interface (BOI). Check with your reseller to see if your modules or customizations are compatible. At this time, Sage Payroll, Job Cost, Work Order, Time Card, and MRP are not in the Business Objects Interface and are therefore not searchable by GetX.
- Security Events have been built into standard MAS role maintenance to limit access to sensitive data.
- GetX Setup Wizard allows you to determine which MAS companies, files, and fields are searched.
- GetX Windows Service is installed with the system and allows you to determine the frequency to refresh the indexed database to provide you with the most recent data possible.
- Only MAS modules in the 4x Business Objects Interface (BOI) are searchable. Unfortunately, this excludes Payroll, Job Cost, Work Order, Time Card and MRP.