FIND ANYTHING FAST
Adding Google™-like search to Sage 100 very well may be the greatest single time saver you could ever hope for.
GetX Search for Sage 100 makes everyone smarter, improves workflow, delivers intelligence you want in a snap and without having to think about where the data is stored. With GetX, simply type in anything you want to know, and GetX returns it to you in an instant, organized and summarized all on a Sage 100 screen. Then, if you need to take action you're only a single click away.
GetX will literally change the way you think about Sage 100. And most importantly, you'll save tons of time. Whatever you are looking or searching for, customer information, order, delivery or job status, product alias names, customer memos, vendors from whom you only buy from once every 5 years or so - virtually anything you might be looking for, we'll save you time. And with all of those lookups, that time really add up.
Whether you are a novice or a power user, GetX will make Sage 100 immediately more responsive for you. Go ahead, give it a try.
GetX is the one application guaranteed to improve the experience of using Sage 100 for every single user. New users perform like seasoned vets, and expert users achieve ludicrous speed.
What are you searching for?
- A customer PO#?
- A dollar amount?
- A date range of activity for a supplier?
- Something in a memo field?
- An alias or extended inventory item description?
With GetX Search you'll find your information and take action faster.
Free 30 day trial
Try it today. Use the download buttons below to get more done faster in Sage 100.
Download GetX search for your version of Sage 100:
- Download GetX v2019
- Download GetX v2018
- Download GetX v2017
- Download GetX v2016
- Download GetX v2015
- Download GetX v2014
See requirements and installation tips
Microsoft .NET 2.0 or higher is required on the server. Most servers current on MS service updates will already satisfy this.
No special hardware requirements, just follow the Sage published guidelines. See the installation tips below.
Need more information?
You can try GetX yourself! Our 30-day trial is fully functional and won't conflict with any other add-ons or third party enhancements to Sage 100. The install is super simple, but we encourage you to always contact your Sage business partner before installing anything new.
- GetX must be installed on the server where Sage 100 resides.
- Click 'Register Module' at Setup / GetX System Settings in Sage 100 for a no obligation 30 day trial.
- GetX creates in indexed database. The indexed database will be created in the ..MAS90xxx_GX folder where 'xxx' is the company code.
- The indexed database will be similar in size to the data files being indexed.
- The initial indexing could take several hours. We recommend that the initial indexing be performed after business hours.
- The "freshness" of the data searches will be equal to the frequency with which the indexing timer is set. You can adjust the timing as often as you like.
- Follow this link to see more detailed instructions