GetX Search for Sage 100
Universal search does about everything for Sage 100 that you would hope. It makes everyone smarter, improves workflow, delivers the intelligence you want, and it breaks down the structural barriers of Sage 100 you might not even realize exist. Everything is at our fingertips. Whether you are new to Sage 100 or a Sage 100 expert, GetX Search by xkzero will improve your experience with the system. We guarantee it.
GetX is the one application guaranteed to improve the experience of using Sage 100 for every single user. New users perform like seasoned vets, and expert users achieve ludicrous speed.
What are you searching for?
- A customer PO#
- A dollar amount?
- A date range of activity for a supplier?
- Something in a memo field?
- An alias or extended inventory item description?
We'll take you there and then some.
Free 30 day trial
Try it today. Use the download buttons below to get more done faster in Sage 100.
Download GetX search for your version of Sage 100:
See requirements and installation tips
Microsoft .NET 2.0 or higher is required on the server. Most servers current on MS service updates will already satisfy this.
No special hardware requirements, just follow the Sage published guidelines. See the installation tips below.
Need more information?
You can try GetX yourself! Our 30-day trial is fully functional and won't conflict with any other add-ons or third party enhancements to Sage 100. The install is super simple, but we encourage you to always contact your Sage business partner before installing anything new.
- GetX must be installed on the server where Sage 100 resides.
- Click 'Register Module' at Setup / GetX System Settings in Sage 100 for a no obligation 30 day trial.
- GetX creates in indexed database. The indexed database will be created in the ..MAS90xxx_GX folder where 'xxx' is the company code.
- The indexed database will be similar in size to the data files being indexed.
- The initial indexing could take several hours. We recommend that the initial indexing be performed after business hours.
- The "freshness" of the data searches will be equal to the frequency with which the indexing timer is set. You can adjust the timing as often as you like.
- Follow this link to see more detailed instructions